TERMS & CONDITIONS
• By purchasing any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and Return Policy.
• The price applicable is the one set at the date on which you place your order.
• Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
• Our extensions are for professional use only, applying them yourself or going to an untrained hairstylist will result in improper application and the extensions will not work properly.
1) All extensions come with a 60 day guarantee against manufacturing defects.
2) After 60 days from the date of purchase the hair guarantee will be considered expired, no claims can be made after this time.
3) All merchandise claimed as defective must be sent back within 14 days. Our Quality Control team will inspect the hair and determine if the hair is in fact defective from manufacturing defects.
*You must send back the hair to have it inspected, no exceptions.
4) In the event that the hair extension is deemed as defective we will then either issue a full credit to the account or a partial credit. We reserve the right to determine how much of a credit shall be issued based on many factors such as usage and claim dates.
5) The warranty DOES NOT cover the following:
• Defects from improper application.
• Defects from improper use of the product (Not using proper hair care, coloring, cutting the wefts, etc)
• Defects from personal attempts to alter the extensions in any way from its original form.
• Excess use of heat and improper care of the extensions.
6) Certain colors will fade over time (all pastel colors, 99J, and certain red/silver colors). Fading on these colors will not be considered a manufacturer defect.
Our hair undergoes a strict quality control process to ensure that our customers receive only the best virgin hair. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on any hair extension purchases
Kindly note that in the case of a defective product, we will NOT allow any refund, return or exchange if the item has ANY signs of being worn, brushed, washed, fingered through, combed, cut, or taken out of the bundle. The shipping charges can not be restituted under any circumstance.
You will need to enclose the invoice with the product and inform us on the back of it about the reasons for the return. The products will have to be properly packed. You will not automatically receive a new product. If your return is in accordance with our regulations the appropriate amount will be restituted to the account from which it was paid and you can always order a new product if desired.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org on any concern regarding your product.